Sunday, January 1, 2012

So last week I received a text message from an old boyfriend. It was creepy and weird but I thought it was funny, so I wanted to show some of my girl friends. I copied and pasted said message into a text to my friend and that was that. Today, I had to copy and paste important information in a message to my dad, but my phone never actually copied it so I accidentally sent him the last thing I copied. If you haven't concluded by now, it happened to be the ex boyfriend message, which said: "Okay...ahh i feel so naughty! haha. here goes nothing...5 out 7 nights a week i go onto ur fb profile and just look at pictures of ya cuz your face is so god damn beautiful!! and addicting."
That's right, I sent this to MY FATHER. I realized it immediately and laughed harder than I've ever laughed in my entire life. And that is not an exaggeration. His response?
"Thnx Sarah hahaha. I do feel beautiful!"
He never even questioned it hahaha. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment